Uses for Safeko Nitrile Vinyl Blend Gloves
Safeko medical gloves offer flexible use across numerous industries. They are used in medical settings to protect medical professionals from possible contaminated surfaces, potentially contagious patients and unsafe substances. These gloves can also be used in salons, laboratory settings, food service, janitorial applications and more. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) suggests nitrile gloves as part of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) protective levels A, B, C and D.
When you buy bulk Safeko nitrile vinyl blend gloves, you’ll always have gloves on hand to protect your team. These gloves are waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to put on and remove. They come with many benefits:
- 100 gloves/box
- Nitrile/Vinyl blend (Vitrile)
- No rubber latex – but latex-like fit and feel
- Non-toxic, non-sterile
- Rolled rim
- Complies with EN 455 and EN 374
- Complies with ASTM D5250 (USA)
- Weight: 5.0 gm (size Medium)
- Length: 230 mm minimum
- Applications include: Food Processing, Food Service, Hairdressing, Beauty, Janitorial, Office Cleaning, Health Care, Hospitality, Medical Examination, Chemical Experiment, General Industry
- Vendor info kit available upon request
Buy Safeko Nitrile Vinyl Blend Gloves From SUNLINE Supply
SUNLINE Supply is an FDA-certified company. You can feel confident buying Safeko vinyl powder-free gloves from us because we only work with FDA-certified and carefully vetted vendors. With us, you can order online at any time, buy in bulk and get great prices. We also ship quickly for your convenience.